Call Center Representative
We are looking for full and part-time Call Center Representatives for our Midlothian location. Call Center Representatives ensure that positive relationships are developed and maintained with our furry guests and their owners! Every day, many times during the day we get the opportunity to help customers choose the best services for their pets, decide on fun playtime activities, how to “beautify” their pets, and schedule vacation stays. We realize that the customer face-to-face interaction is critical, but that anticipating a customer’s call and possible requests is equally important. Holiday Barn is a high-volume pet resort, with the opportunity to talk with many customers about their pets on a daily basis. Candidates for this position must be able to manage multiple telephone lines in a professional, caring manner. We represent Holiday Barn through telephone conversations, face-to-face, on tours, and even at pet related events. Call Center Representatives are an intuitive part of our “pack” and work within our company’s values and brand experience.
Talents for this job at Holiday Barn:
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience in a customer service oriented or call center environment is preferred
- A person who thrives on interacting with people and their pets
- Basic pet knowledge – we don’t expect you to be an expert, but some pet experience is beneficial.
- Flexibility – we are a resort business; candidates must be ready to work weekends and major holidays.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications
This position can be either full time or part time, depending on the applicant’s availability. Our resorts are open 7:00 am – 7:00 pm weekdays and 7:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturdays and 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Sundays; we need phone coverage for all these times. Holidays are included except for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas day when our lobbies are closed to the public. Shifts are available; shift times will be determined based on applicant’s availability.
Holiday Barn offers:
- Competitive pay
- Full time and part time positions
- Access to company sponsored health benefits for full time employees
This workplace is typified as moderately physically demanding – lots of walking, dogs barking, lifting of pets up to 50lbs, handling active pets, working with cleaning chemicals, pet related allergens.
Holiday Barn Pet Resorts is a drug free workplace.
To apply, fill out the online application. Please, no telephone calls or visits to our lobby for applications.